Some people who are obsessed with figures always wondered why the BMW M2 always had the same engine as the *40 models and also has the power which is quite close to those models. Now BMW has come up with the answer in the form of the BMW M2 Competition.
There are no more complaints because the BMW M2 Competition comes with 410HP and 550Nm of torque. This allows the nimble M2 to sprint from 0-100kmh in 4.2 seconds and have a limit of 250kmh (280kmh with the M Driver’s package).
Here are more upgrades which BMW has offered for the BMW M2 Competition
- High-precision CFRP strut and bulkhead strut for increased front section rigidity.
- New cooling system, including new front skirt and larger, redesigned BMW kidney in high-gloss black.
- New dual exhaust system with two electrically-controlled flaps.
- New, optional M Sport brakes with brake calipers painted grey.
- New optional M Sport bucket seat with integrated headrests and illuminated M2 badge at shoulder height.
- Selector switches for immediate access to various engine and steering characteristics, as well as DCT settings via Drivelogic.
- Exclusive new metallic Hockenheim Silver paint.
- The BMW M2 Competition replaces its predecessor, the BMW M2 Coupé.