Honda Malaysia has taken further initiative in its efforts to provide more after-sales convenience with the opening of two new 2S (Service and Spare Parts) and Body & Paint (BP) Centres located in Melaka and Penang. These new centres underscore the company’s commitment towards excellent after-sales service in addition to offering the best quality products to all customers.
The new 2S and BP Centres (Kah Motor Sdn Bhd – Cheng in Melaka and JM Motor Services Sdn Bhd in Penang) will help to support the growing service intakes in the Northern and Southern regions as well as to cater to more after-sales service in urban areas.
As of May 2017, Honda Malaysia is averaging over 100,000 service intakes nationwide every month and there is a crucial need to provide more locations and convenience to meet the after-sales service requirements of customers. In terms of region this year, both Southern and Northern regions recorded service intakes of 104,832 and 95,605 respectively as of May 2017, which is an increase by 19% and 11% as compared to the same period in 2016. The total service intakes in the Southern and Northern regions stood at 203,109 and 176,326 respectively for 2016, an increase of 30% and 16% respectively compared to five years ago. The 2016 total service intakes recorded a year-on-year increase of 14% as compared to 2015 total service intakes. These increases were in line with the growth of Honda Malaysia in the past 5 years as a result of the rapid increase in the overall sales of Honda vehicles.
To provide further convenience to all customers, Honda Malaysia ensures that its dealers are located in every state and major towns throughout Malaysia. In addition, all current 91 Honda Authorised Dealers are equipped with proper tools and advanced technology which are operated by well-trained technical staff who use only genuine spare parts to render the appropriate care and best-possible service for every Honda.
In conjunction with the Hari Raya festive season, 1,500 Honda owners (new and old) including those driving used Honda cars*, will stand a chance to win cash prizes with just an SMS. All you have to do is send your answer to a simple question, together with your car registration number, full name and Identity Card number to 39993**. The contest question can be found in all Honda showrooms, Honda Malaysia official website or Facebook page. One (1) car registration number is entitled to one (1) entry for this contest. All participating Honda owners will automatically be rewarded with petrol cards as a token of appreciation.
This contest runs from 12 June 2017 until 6 August 2017.
To find out more information about the Hari Raya campaign, visit www.honda.com.my.
*Applicable for all Honda vehicles except for reconditioned (recon) vehicle
** Standard telco rates apply
***Terms and conditions apply