Esposizione internazionale ciclo e motocicl (International Bicycles & Motorcycles Exhibition), otherwise better and widely known as EICMA is an annual event that many manufacturers look forward to, especially to unveil their upcoming motorcycles, or any concept bikes.
Ducati has unveiled a brand new Café Racer styled Scrambler. Café racer bikes are normally made in a garage of an owner, or some few individuals; hardly any manufacturers but now, it has started to become the norm for manufacturers to come up with café racer concept motorcycles. One of the OEM café racers was unveiled during last year’s EICMA by Husqvarna with their Vitpilen, then we also have Triumph with their Thruxton.
Nevertheless, here are the video and official press photos from EICMA!
- Desmodue twin-cylinder engine, EURO 4-compliant, with black finish and machined cooling fins.
- Termignoni exhaust with dual tailpipes and black anodized aluminium cover o 17” Pirelli DIABLO™ ROSSO II tyres, 120/70 ZR 17 up front and 180/55 ZR17 at the rear
- Dedicated seat with cover for passenger section o Lateral number holders
- Separate aluminium handlebars
- Fully adjustable upside down fork with black anodized sleeves
- Sporty front mudguard
- Rear-view mirrors mounted on aluminium handlebars
- “Café racer” nose fairing
- Front radial brake pump
- Steel teardrop fuel tank with interchangeable side panels
- Dedicated logo
- Low plate holder
Contributed to AF by Jeff Ng