Coming with a 2-year warranty and imported directly from the Hitachi factory in Thailand, Borneo Technical Co (M) Sdn. Bhd., the official importer and distributor of Hitachi batteries in both Peninsular and East Malaysia, today unveiled the new ES and MFX series car batteries…
With the tag-line ‘Built to last even Longer’, the new Hitachi batteries are 100% maintenance-free and prices start as low as RM250/- for the ES series and upwards of RM350/- for the MFX series (Ninja below not included). While Hitachi batteries are OEM for carmakers like Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota, Borneo Tech is targeting the lucrative aftersales / OEM replacement battery car market, which amounts to around 20 million vehicles.
The new batteries were launched on 11th May, and are already available at any of the 15 official Hitachi branches, and 8,000 Hitachi battery dealers nationwide as well as Sabah and Sarawak. While there are currently no plans to introduce a motorcycle battery, Borneo Tech, with more than four-decades of history in Malaysia, is optimistic of meeting its targeted 30,000 unit sales per month, once all 8,000 dealerships are stocked by the end of May 2015.
8 USP’s of the new Hitachi batteries & Size guide…
1. ‘Life’ indicator – allows owners to know the ‘health’ of the battery at a glance via a lit indicator.
2. Global brand and OEM – meticulous quality and exacting standards for all batteries.
3. 100% Japanese technology – decades of in-house R&D, innovative manufacturing processes, product reliability and value-for-money.
4. Peace of mind – owners get a 2-year or 40,000kms extended warranty for the MFX battery range, not to mention the batteries are 100% maintenance free.
5. Double-sealed Lid – the unique double-seal lid is designed to provide superior sealing and ‘near zero’ water/electrolyte leakage, and ultra-low water-loss via evaporation.
6. Expanded Grids – these greatly extend the lifespan of the battery versus conventional batteries, as the grids are able to disrupt the progressive corrosion caused by acid.
7. Cut Corner Plates – utilised to prevent short-circuiting caused by conventional plates expansion.
8. Tropicalized Homologation – the batteries’ maintenance-free nature is further optimised by the use of Pb-Ca alloy plates, especially designed for tropical climates like ours; actual water-loss is minimised by 25% over conventional dry-charged batteries.
For more information log on the www.borneogroup.com.my